2012-06-18

Sunagawa Sweet!

by Chiseko

I came to the headquarters (flagship patisserie) of Kitakaro in Sunagawa City. I found other patisseries around the patissrie along Route 12 but I gravitated to Kitakaro(北菓楼)  on June 16(Sat.)

Japanese harp KOTO concert was planned and prepared in front of the fireplace of the lounge.
The most popular cakes in the patisserie were sold out at 15:00. The most popular cake was the two-story cake composed of rare cheesecake and Bavarian cream. Apple pie is also popular in the patisserie and my favorite but was sold out,too.  
the red rose is the real one and the plate is made of chocolate. Absolutely, it is the art of taste and feeling that makes the human beings so happy and ease the pain.
I had to chose is strawberry short cake instead of the most popular one. I strongly recommend to visit the patisserie in the morning to have the most popular cake.
This is the set menu of this patisserie. Chiffon cake and ice cream accompanies with the cake and drink you chose.
This is the scene of happiness.
This rare cheese cake is superb!
Mmmmmmmm!
Radical measures should be take to avoid to be rotund!

No comments:

Post a Comment