2012-09-23

MVP in August !

by Kazu

I am very sorry for failing to announce the MVP in August.
The person is ???????????
Alan  from the United States again!
Thank you very much for your attention and contribution to this blog site.
I will send you soon the coupon issued by th credit card company in Japan.
My division for local policy planning in Sorachi Sub-prefectural Office of Hokkaido Government is happy to post the contributions of articles with photos about beautiful scenery, delicious food, eyeball-popping items and events in Hokkaido sent from the residents including expatriates in Hokkaido.
Please send those articles with photos what impressed you to   ikeda.kazuaki@pref.hokkaido.lg.jp or
Sorachise@gmail.com
  
Besides, limited to the expatriates in Sorachi sub-prefectural area in Hokkaido, weather alert service is available.
Basically, weather information in Hokkaido is provided at http://www.bousai-hokkaido.jp/BousaiPublic/html/dou/en/top_english.html
but I would send email of weather alert if I received the request of sending weather alert email to my email address above.
If you have any questions in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Enjoy this Sunday before getting back to trenches on Monday!

This is my jogging course in Sapporo City. So beautiful and comfortable in the premises of Hokkaido University in this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment