2013-01-01

Quiz of the month for January, 2013!

by Kazu

It's so comfortable to soak myself in the hot spring bath at the lake side.
Where am I ?

Please send your take on this photo to
ikeda.kazuaki@pref.hokkaido.lg.jp
The first person who has sent the right answer will get the coupon worth 3,00 Japanese yen issued by credit card company.
Two more gentlemen were also in the bath but out of the frame of this photo.
Green water weeds were floating on the surface of this natural hot spring bath.



 Basically its smell is like sulfur. The temperature is about 43 degrees in Celsius. So nice to soak in and see the scenery of the lake and the white mountains.

At the end of 2012, I did hot spring hopping around my hometown.
Again, where am I?
I am very looking forward to have the response from you all !
Have a great and happy new year!
The very best of happiness for you all!

1 comment: