2017-08-14

Korean Beauties Conquered Hokkaido!


by Kazu

My wife and I were very happy to have two Korean girls who would play the important role as volunteer interpreters in "PyeongChang 2018". Yes! The 2018 Winter Olympics, officially known as the XXIII Olympic Winter Games (French: Les XXIIIeme Jeux olympiques d'hiver; Hangul평창 동계 올림픽; RRPyeongchang Donggye Ollimpik), and commonly known as PyeongChang 2018
 I hope and believe that they will be quite assets for the organizer of the exciting event and Korea itself. After the encounter of us, I took them to Lake Shikotsu near Sapporo City. It takes appr. one hour to drive from the downtown of Sapporo city to the lake.
After taking photos at Poropinai area on the lakeside, we dropped by Mt. Moiwa from where the overview of the city can be seen, on our way back to Sapporo City. My wife and I have no kids, so everytime we receive young Korean girls, we feel as if our daughters come back from their place to live and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment